Co-Hosts: Jaime Rojas, Jr. & Stephen Nuno
“We are America’s political and business stylists…we tell you what’s hot & what’s not in in the world of American politics and business!”
THIS WEEKS SHOW:
Date: Week of Jan. 30, 2017
• We interview Gabriel Najera of Najera Consulting, a business consultant to Fortune 500 companies, on how companies are reacting to Trump’s policies and executive orders.
(Jaime & Gabriel Najera)
• We discuss President Trump’s various executive orders from building the Southern Wall to banning Muslims to America.
• Mexico’s President Pena Nieto cancels his trip to The White House next week. Trump threatens Mexico with a 20% export tariff to pay for the $12 billion wall.
• Who is behind all the various “rogue” Twitter sites?
(Jaime & Stephen)
• White House welcomes British Prime Minister Theresa May & she confirms Trump’s support of NATO.
• President Trump wins Presidency but still discusses about fraudulent election. Did 3-5 illegal votes happen?
• Can Trump stop Federal funding to all State or City that is labeled “Sanctuary Cities”?
(Jaime & Stephen)
WHO IS JAIME:
Jaime is the President of Rojas Communications Group, Inc., a public affairs advocacy firm. He has more than 20 years of government and lobbying experience including as a government relations executive for Fortune 500 companies. He began his political and government experience as an intern in The White House under the Clinton Administration. He worked for The White House’s Office of Public Liaison and Latino outreach for President Clinton, as well as for The White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics. Jaime was then hired on the Clinton re-election campaign team as a consultant for Latino statewide outreach in California.
Jaime has developed strong local, state and national relationships with various elected officials, senior level municipal administrators and business leaders because of his successful client work through the years. Jaime understands the symbiotic relationships between government, business, and local communities. He uses this critical knowledge and combined understanding of government to assist his clients to successfully maneuver through the labyrinth of government.
He is the former President and CEO of the nearly 700,000 member-strong California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce (CHCC) headquartered in Sacramento The CHCC is a state-wide business advocacy group committed to promoting a favorable business climate for emerging businesses, advancing economic development, and provide fair & equitable access to the market place. The CHCC support’s legislative advocacy focused on pro-business issues for California’s business community. Jaime has also served on the Board of Directors for the CHCC and the Los Angeles Metro Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Jaime has served as a visiting scholar at the University of Southern California’s (USC) Sol Price School of Public Policy’s graduate school program and has taught classes on government relations and lobbying.
He published his first book in 2011 titled, “The Conservative’s Pocket Constitution”, which is available on Amazon.com. Jaime’s second book, “The Fiscal Conservative’s Pocket Constitution 2.0 aka Latino Republicans” comes out November 2016 and is available at: www.RojasCommunications.com
Connect Via Social Media: Facebook: www.facebook.com/rojascommunicationsgroup Twitter: Jaime_Rojas Instagram: @rojas.communications.group LinkedIn: jaimerojas